Youth electrocuted in Biratnagar
KATHMANDU: A youth was electrocuted in Biratnagar Wednesday night. The deceased has been identified as Sanjay Ray of Ashok chowk in Biratnagar-11.
The incident took place while he was charging his mobile.
According to the District Police Office, Morang, he died on the way to Koshi Zonal Hospital, Biratnagar, for treatment.
Further investigation into the case is underway, police said. RSS
Published Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2012 | 12:35 AM
Nepalis stranded in Malaysia rescued Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Media urged to give more space to women issues Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Complaints about violence in ‘live-in’ relationship increases at NWC Friday, March 22nd, 2019
Constitutional commissions chair take oath Friday, March 22nd, 2019
Nepali Ambassador to Malaysia Pandey presents Letters of Credence Friday, March 22nd, 2019
President appoints chairs of five various commissions Thursday, March 21st, 2019
N24 ExclusiveView All
Reining in the Yemen Conflict: The US Congress and War Making Powers Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
We keep hearing it. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is firm on the view that the Yemen conflict should conclude. “We all want this conflict to end,” he never tires of..