Two Indian nationals die in electrocution in Tanahun
KATHMANDU: Two youths from India died from electric shocks at Jamune in Myagde Rural Municiplaity-2 in Tanahun district today.
The deceased have been identified as Ajaz Alam, 22, and Sagar Alam, 25, according to the District Police Office (DPO), Tanahun.
Police Inspector at the DPO, Tanahun, Shivaraj Chhetri, shared that the duo received the electric shock due to short circuit while laying marble in the under-construction Jamune Health Post.
Their bodies have been kept at Damauli Hospital and further investigation into the incident was underway.
Published Date: Thursday, November 14th, 2019 | 08:52 AM
Parliament Secretariat publishes notice, terminating Giri’s HoR membership Thursday, July 9th, 2020
COVID-19: 17 new cases spotted in State No. 1 Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
Border pillar dislodged Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
Monsoon-induced disasters: 804 natural calamities claims 114 lives since mid-April Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
184 Nepal Army peacekeepers heading to war-torn CAR, Mali Monday, July 6th, 2020
‘Alternative learning in higher education facilitation framework’ issued Monday, July 6th, 2020
N24 ExclusiveView All
China as Economic Bogeyman Thursday, July 9th, 2020
As COVID-19 spread from China to Europe and then the United States, pandemic-stricken countries found themselves in a mad scramble for medical supplies – masks,..