Toxic mushroom claim three kids in Palpa
By N24 Correspondent
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012
They had fallen sick after consuming toxic mushroom on last Saturday and subsequently died in course of treatment at Tansen-based United Mission Hospital last night said the police.
Five children had eaten curry made of from wild mushroom brought from the nearby jungle as their parents were not at home, according to the family source.
Naresh Saru, 8 and Susmita Saru are said to be in serious condition. They are undergoing treatment at the hospital, said the District Police Office, Palpa. RSS
Press Council Nepal urges EU to retract its poll observation report Saturday, March 24th, 2018
McMaster, Leaving White House Post, Will Retire From Army This Summer Saturday, March 24th, 2018
US Navy Destroyer on 'Freedom of Navigation' Operation in S. China Sea Saturday, March 24th, 2018
NC central working committee meet begins to review poll results Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Nepal-Japan MoU on Disaster Risk Reduction Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Senate, House Approve $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Friday, March 23rd, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
Inglorious Snitching: Adrián Lamo, Chelsea Manning and Patriotism Saturday, March 24th, 2018
The hacking community, like poets, tend to be irritable tribesmen and women. Their modus operandi functions on the stab, the enthusiastic penetration of insecure..