Three die after consuming wild mushroom curry in Midwest Nepal
ROLPA: Three members of a family have died after consuming wild mushroom curry. The deceased have been identified as Karmali Budhathoki, 25, of Gumchal at Lungri rural municipality-6, Rolpa, Nepal, her seven-year-old daughter Sunita and three-year-old son Puskal, said a local JB Bista.
They had consumed curry made out of mushroom brought from the nearby jungle on July 24 and fallen ill after consuming it. Though they were rushed to Bhim Hospital, Rupandehi, they died in course of treatment.
Police said that Puskal died on July 27, Sunita on July 28 and Karmali today.
Published Date: Monday, July 29th, 2019 | 09:13 AM