Three die after consuming wild mushroom curry in Midwest Nepal
ROLPA: Three members of a family have died after consuming wild mushroom curry. The deceased have been identified as Karmali Budhathoki, 25, of Gumchal at Lungri rural municipality-6, Rolpa, Nepal, her seven-year-old daughter Sunita and three-year-old son Puskal, said a local JB Bista.
They had consumed curry made out of mushroom brought from the nearby jungle on July 24 and fallen ill after consuming it. Though they were rushed to Bhim Hospital, Rupandehi, they died in course of treatment.
Police said that Puskal died on July 27, Sunita on July 28 and Karmali today.
Published Date: Monday, July 29th, 2019 | 09:13 AM
278 new cases; one dies of COVID-19, Tally reaches 2,912 in Nepal Friday, June 5th, 2020
WHO shows interest in Nepal’s anti- novel coronavirus potion Thursday, June 4th, 2020
Nepal Health Ministry prepares to declare the state of ‘public health emergency Thursday, June 4th, 2020
Quarantine management: Preparation to keep newcomers in tent Thursday, June 4th, 2020
COVID-19: Most infected do not show symptoms Thursday, June 4th, 2020
Ministry holds consultations on declaration of ‘public health disaster situation’ Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
N24 ExclusiveView All
America’s Mis-Police State Friday, June 5th, 2020
George Floyd’s death at the hands – and under the knee – of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has triggered a wave of peaceful protests and violent rioting..