• ZenTravels-BRTNepal
  • sbgl
  • sahara
  • ace-advertise

One dies, three others taken ill after consuming wild mushroom

MAKWANPUR: A girl died and three others of the same family were taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom at Raksirang, a remote village of Makawanpur district.
The deceased has been identified as 13-year-old Banjimaya Praja, said Principal of Dhirang Basic School, Babulal Ghalan.
Similarly, deceased’s father Dib Bahadur Chepalng, 45, elder brother Bachchalal Chepang, 18, and younger brother Balta Chepang, 7, became sick after the consumption.
Although the incident took place three days ago, it came into light today only after the death of Banjimaya.
Preparation was underway to take the sick ones to hospital for treatment, said Chair of Raksirang war no 7, Kul Bahadur Praja. Police Inspector at Area Police Office of Manahari, Birendra Paneru, said a police team had been mobilized towards the village.

Published Date: Friday, June 28th, 2019 | 11:12 AM

Your Responses

N24 Exclusive

View All

A Living Wage for Capitalism Thursday, November 14th, 2019

At 3.6%, unemployment in the United States remains near its lowest level since the late 1960s. There are even signs that people who had previously dropped out of the..

Kalapani Belongs To Nepal Wednesday, November 13th, 2019

China’s Risky Endgame in Hong Kong Wednesday, November 13th, 2019

America’s Feeble Indo-Pacific Strategy Tuesday, November 12th, 2019

Europe on a Geopolitical Fault Line Tuesday, November 12th, 2019