Mother and son die after consuming poisonous mushroom in Western Nepal
JAJARKOT: A mother and her son died after eating curry made out of poisonous mushroom at Barekot rural municipality-8 in Jajarkot district on Wednesday.
Man Maya, 50, and her son Yubaraj Kumai who fell ill after eating poisonous mushroom collected from a forest nearby, died. Yubaraj breathed his last at Nepalgunj Medical College, and Man Maya at a hospital in Surkhet, police said.
Published Date: Wednesday, August 14th, 2019 | 10:36 AM
Nepal’s East-west highway blocked in Arunkhola Monday, August 19th, 2019
Floods in Bhotekoshi river, locals urged to shift to safer places Sunday, August 18th, 2019
SEE grade improvement test begins Sunday, August 18th, 2019
Man murders his wife by slitting her throat in Gorkha Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Koshi river erosion victims launch relay hunger strike Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Journalist Adhikari killed in accident Saturday, August 17th, 2019
N24 ExclusiveView All
Remembering the Miracle of 1989 Monday, August 19th, 2019
This month marks 30 years since Europe – and human civilization generally – began to undergo a miraculous transformation that is now etched in the world’s memory...