ICP in Raxual on fire
BIRGANJ: The Integrated Check Post (ICP) built at Raxaul, an Indian town along bordering, caught fire on Sunday.
The fire erupted from the cigarette that was thrown in the grass by a person who had gone to collect fodder. Fire spread across the ICP ground, destroying hundreds of trees in the adjacent of the ICP, according to ICP, Raxaul Chief, Santosh Kumar.
The fire, however, did not cause huge damages to the ICP, shared Kumar. The fire on the ground was doused with the support of fire brigade.
Published Date: Sunday, March 24th, 2019 | 10:57 PM
Three adolescent girls drowned to death in Midwest Nepal Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Nepal adopts equitable foreign policy: Foreign minister Gyawali Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Parliamentary Committee directs EPF to work for welfare of service seekers Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Int’l conference on migrant workers on Nov 12-14 in Nepal Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Over 7,000 households resurveyed in Tanahun for quake grants Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Five dead in separate accidents in Southeast Nepal Saturday, July 20th, 2019
N24 ExclusiveView All
Lunar Narratives: Landing on the Moon, Politics and the Cold War Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Anniversaries are occasions to distort records. The intoxicated recounting of the past faces a record in need of correction. Couples long married hide their differences..