• ZenTravels-BRTNepal
  • sbgl
  • sahara
  • ace-advertise

Girl dies due to poison consumption

Bhadrapur, Mar. 10: A minor girl child has died here of consuming poison even as everyone knows that poisons should be kept away from the reach of the children.

Deepshikha, two-and-half-year old daughter of Deepak Neupaney of Goldhap-6 of Jhapa died from poison, said the District Police Office Jhapa.

Some poison was poured into her mouth while playing with the bottle of forret used in vegetable farm. She died while undergoing treatment at Mechi Zonal Hospital, Bhadrapur. RSS

Published Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2012 | 09:18 AM

Your Responses