Fire guts shop and property worth Rs 1 million
BHADRAPUR: Goods worth hundreds of thousands of rupees were destroyed when fire broke out at a house in Mechinagar Municipality-10 last night.
The fire broke out at the house of one Tulasi Prasad Niraula destroyed goods worth one million rupees in the houses and shop, the Area Police Office, Kakarbhitta stated.
The fire was put out with the help of the Armed Police Force, the Nepal Police, locals and the fire brigade an hour after it started. It is suspected that the fire started due to a short circuit. RSS
Published Date: Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 | 01:22 PM
Nepal needs to present its achievements before global community-Gyawali Monday, September 24th, 2018
PM Oli at New York Monday, September 24th, 2018
Tiger population increases in Nepal Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
PM Oli off to New York to attend UNGA Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
Newly-elected parliamentary committees Presidents sworn in Friday, September 21st, 2018
PM leading Nepali delegation to 73rd UNGA Thursday, September 20th, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
Feeding Militarism: The US Imperial Consensus Monday, September 24th, 2018
The US military industrial complex reigns like a ravenous ruler in search of new funding prospects. It has done well this year, with the Trump administration pushing the..