Cabinet expanded in province no. 3
HETAUDA: Chief Minister of Province No. 3 Dormani Poudel has expanded his cabinet, inducting four new members today.
Those appointed today includes CPN-UML’s Kailash Dhungel, Arun Nepal, Dawa Dorje Lama and CPN-MC’s Yubaraj Dulal.
Pradhesh Pramukh Anuradha Koirala administered the oath of office and secrecy to the new ministers at a function held here today.
The new addition today takes Chief Minister Poudel’s cabinet to seven members with portfolios as follows:
1. Chief Minister Dormani Poudel- Office of the Council of Ministers
2. Keshav Sthapith- Physical Infrastructure Development
3. Salikram Jammakattel-Internal Affairs and Law
4. Kailash Dhungel-Financial Affairs and Planning
5. Arun Nepal- Industry, tourism, forest and environment
6. Dawa Dorje Lama-Land management, agriculture and cooperatives
7. Yubaraj Dulal-Social Development
The newly appointed ministers will assume office on coming Friday, according to chief secretary of the Office of the Chief Minister and Council of Ministers, Reshmi Raj Pandey. RSS
Published Date: Thursday, March 1st, 2018 | 12:10 AM