• ZenTravels-BRTNepal
  • sbgl
  • sahara
  • ace-advertise

Aryan’s kitchen on fire

Recently shifted Aryan’s apartment’s kitchen accidentally caught fire.

Amardeep Sapkota, a friend of Aryan states that the fire was caused due to gas leakage in the kitchen. During the incident Aryan was was chatting on the internet in his living room, whereas Amardeep was cooking in the kitchen. The fire ignited as he was changing the gas cylinder. Amardeep has sustained a burn on his right hand

Published Date: Friday, June 22nd, 2012 | 01:44 AM

Your Responses

ads

N24 Exclusive

View All

The Kosovo Blunder: Moves Towards a Standing Army Sunday, December 16th, 2018

There never is a time not to worry in the Balkans. The next conflict always seems to be peering around the corner with a malicious enthusiasm, eager to spring at points..