Adult electrocuted in Sindhupalchowk
By N24 Correspondent
Wednesday, April 4th, 2012
Chautara, April 4: A man died due to electrocution in Sindhupalchowk district this morning. The deceased has been identified as Kedarman Shrestha, 32, of Bansbari VDC-1 in the district.
According to the Area Police Office, Melamchi, he was injured on Tuesday night after receiving electric shock when a meter box exploded due to high voltage.
Police said Shrestha died on the way to a local health post. RSS
House set on fire after couple elope in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar Friday, March 23rd, 2018
British Policeman Poisoned in Attack Against Ex-Russian Spy Leaves the Hospital Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Senate, House Approve $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Kevin Federline Celebrates 40th Birthday with Kids Amid Child Support Battle Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Civil servants application for VRS will not be approved : Minister Pandit Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
EC rejects EU election observation report Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Surveillance Capitalism Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Whether it creeps into politics, marketing, or simple profiling, the nature of surveillance as totality has been affirmed by certain events this decade. The Edward..