Adult electrocuted in Sindhupalchowk
Chautara, April 4: A man died due to electrocution in Sindhupalchowk district this morning. The deceased has been identified as Kedarman Shrestha, 32, of Bansbari VDC-1 in the district.
According to the Area Police Office, Melamchi, he was injured on Tuesday night after receiving electric shock when a meter box exploded due to high voltage.
Police said Shrestha died on the way to a local health post. RSS
Published Date: Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 | 03:28 PM
Preparations of NC mahasamiti meeting at final stage Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
MoFA to embrace int’l relations linking nation’s prosperity Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Minister Bista urges to work together to address the issues of migrants Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Investigation into rape and murder of Nirmala narrowing down: IGP Khanal Monday, December 10th, 2018
70th Int Human Rights Day, Survivors claim for justice still elusive Sunday, December 9th, 2018
Proposed ambassadors approved unanimously Sunday, December 9th, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
In Defense of the Human Individual Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
While it is now very late in the life cycle of homo sapiens, with extinction now due to consign us to Earth’s fossil record – see ‘Will humans be extinct by..