4 family members fall sick after consuming poisonous mushroom
By N24 Correspondent
Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
DAMAK: Four members of one family at Chulachuli-7 in southern Ilam have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom on Tuesday night.
Phulmaya, 42, wife of Devi Prasad Hangsurumba, sons Ajit, 22, and Amit, 19, and daughter Sabitra, 16 have fallen sick.
They have fallen sick after they consumed mushroom brought from the jungle. According to local health worker, Prakash Bhattarai, all the sick people are undergoing treatment at BP Koirala Institution of Health Sciences, Dharan and their health condition is improving. RSS