2 electrocuted in Nepalgunj
BANKE: A child was electrocuted in Banke district on Wednesday night. The deceased has been identified as Alim Babu Behana, 14, of Paraspur VDC-1 in the district.
According to the District Police Office, the child was electrocuted when he climbed on an electric pole to adjust cables.
Similarly, Khadak Bahadur Adhikary, 58, of Thakurdwara in Bardiya was also electrocuted, police said. RSS
Published Date: Thursday, July 12th, 2012 | 02:36 AM
Newly-elected parliamentary committees Presidents sworn in Friday, September 21st, 2018
PM leading Nepali delegation to 73rd UNGA Thursday, September 20th, 2018
Navin Kumar Ghimire appointed as new Chief Commissioner of Nepal’s CIAA Thursday, September 20th, 2018
National flag hoisting ceremony on Constitution Day Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Construction of Lhasa-Kerung-Kathmandu-Lumbini railway emphasised Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Border Security Force of Nepal inspect border pillars in Ilam Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
Casting Kavanaugh: The Trump Supreme Court Drama Friday, September 21st, 2018
Stage set Washington. Object: adulterating power. The arm of government: the judiciary. That particular group of high ranking paladins remains up in the air as US..