10 of two families fall sick after consuming poisonous mushroom
By N24 Correspondent
Sunday, June 17th, 2012
BHADRAPUR: Ten persons of two families at Satasidham VDC-8 in Jhapa district have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom on Sunday evening. Condition of three persons is critical.
Samar Bahadur Rai and his wife Dhan Kumari, sons Sabin and Kalu and daughters Anita, Binu and Sanita have fallen sick.
Condition of Samar Bahadur, Anita and Dipendra is learnt to have been critical. Similarly, Sharmila Rai, Salina and Dipendra of another family have also fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom.
All the sick persons were rushed to Nobel Hospital, Biratnagar, last night. RSS
Scandal’s Portia de Rossi Reveals Her Strangest Moment on Set Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Civil servants application for VRS will not be approved : Minister Pandit Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
EC rejects EU election observation report Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Money laundering case: Former Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh, wife granted bail Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Macron Outlines Plan to Promote French Language Worldwide Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
China Tightens Grip on Media with Regulator Reshuffle Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
N24 ExclusiveView All
Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Surveillance Capitalism Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Whether it creeps into politics, marketing, or simple profiling, the nature of surveillance as totality has been affirmed by certain events this decade. The Edward..